DID YOU KNOW THAT 1/3 OF YOUR LIFE is spent at work?
Research shows that the average person will spend 91,250 hours working over a lifetime. We can therefore confidentially determine that careers make a significant impact on the quality of our lives. Finding success in our career is consequently essential to all of us.
Work can be an avenue to success or a roadblock to our dreams.
Unfortunately, not many of us can confess to enjoying their work. Consider the following facts:
- 80% of people are disturbed about their jobs
- 25% of employees indicate that work is their primary source of stress
- 40% of employees say that their jobs are very or extremely stressful.
- 21% of employees say that they cannot take a vacation for work-related reasons
It is no secret that most of us are working in jobs we do not like.
The Hallmark of a Fulfilling Job
There are five main attributes of an enjoyable job.
A hundred percent of people who confess to loving their jobs cite the challenge of their work as the biggest reason they enjoy what they do. A magnificent job provides variety, allows you to solve problems and puts your skills to good use every day.
You will never find work a pleasure if you cannot stand your boss. A good boss is a cheerleader, a teacher, an excellent communicator and an enabler.
People are social beings. Many people who love their jobs feel like they are part of a team with a group of people with whom they are working towards the same goal. A good job provides efficient mechanisms for resolving conflicts and creates opportunities for coworkers to learn from each other. We spend a lot of time at work. Workplace friendships are therefore crucial for our productivity.
Work that matters
All of us thrive when we feel that the work we do makes a difference. We may not save the world, but a fulfilling job allows us to feel that we have improved the world in some way.
All people excel when they feel recognized. The salary is one way in which organizations appreciate their employees’ efforts. Consider the following statistics:
- 63% of workers paid over $50,000 say they love their jobs.
- 21% of workers paid under $50,000 say they dislike their jobs
- 61% of employees think pay is significant to job satisfaction.
When you love your job, it does not feel like work
How to Attract Your Dream Job
The ability to succeed and find opportunities at work is our responsibility. You are in your current job because of your past beliefs. (Sorry, but the truth will set you free). You drew your current job to yourself by your thinking.
Some of us are struggling with joblessness, and we believe it is hard to get a job. Please do not think that it is hard to get a job. That may be the case with others, but it does not have to be your reality. You only need one job, and your consciousness will open the pathway for you if you believe. Do not have faith in fear.
Nothing can stop a man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal: Nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson
If you are already a working professional, you can transform your workplace into the job that you desire. You only need to change your thinking. Do not be cynical about your current job. If you want to enjoy your work, begin by changing your thoughts about every person and thing in the workplace.
Affirm that your job is great and it is only a stepping stone to a greater position. This will create a loving atmosphere within you, and the entire workplace will respond to it. Remember what you give comes back multiplied: appreciation, respect, and love.
Knowledge, hard work, and planning are all important. However, the right mental attitude is far more important. Affirmation is a magical tool to create the right energy to attract your dream job. Affirmation will help your manifest everything you want in your dream job: work profile, growth prospect, bosses, environment, salary, teammates, etc.
21 Positive Affirmations for Work and a Fulfilling Career
- The joy I find in my career is reflected in my overall happiness
- I now do work I love, and I am well paid for it. The perfect job is looking for me, and we are being brought together now.
- There is no competition on the spiritual plane. What is mine is given under grace.
- I am appreciated and well compensated wherever I work
- I always work for wonderful bosses
- My workspace is a pleasure to be in there is mutual respect among coworkers
- I am opening my consciousness to a greater prosperity and part of that prosperity is an increased salary
- My job allows me to express my talents and abilities and I am grateful for this employment
- When it is time for a new job the perfect position presents itself to me easily
- I love my career, and I amaze people with my exceptional results
- I deserve to have this exciting, rewarding career. It is so much fun.
- I am manifesting my dream job
- My stress level is continually decreasing as I work smarter
- I am attracting only positive income at my new job
- I can balance my career with my family life so that both are in harmony with each other
- I am valued at my workplace my voice is always heard respectfully
- I have a great relationship with my colleagues as well as my boss
- My work ethic ensures that I get regular promotions and monetary incentives
- I am at ease speaking in front of others. I have confidence in myself.
- My boss appreciates my work and helps me grow
- There is a huge demand for my particular skills at work
Using the Affirmations
Use these affirmations to transform your job. No more complaining and lamenting. Expressing gratitude for what you have now can lift you to a better position faster than a negative attitude will.
I am successful in all that I do. I am inspired and productive. I serve others willingly and gladly. Divine harmony reigns supreme within and around me and within and around each and every person in my work place.
The Final Word
Spending our days doing a job that we feel is fulfilling is a drive that greatly motivates us. Once we are there life is great, but getting there can be tricky. The trick is to spend time clarifying exactly what you want.
I learned how to clarify what I wanted with this program. The information and exercises really helped steer me to do what I love (which is educating) and gave me the confidence to make it happen.
Once you find what you want, using techniques like daily affirmations will help focus you and get you there. Skipping over the clarification stage can cost you time so i really suggest you do it thoroughly.
Anyhow thanks for reading my article on positive affirmations for work. If you’d like more information or want to ask a question you can do so here.