Disclaimer: This article contains links which earn money for this website at no extra cost to you, Manifestation Miracle (MM) is the same price for everyone.
THIS REVIEW IS FROM MY experience of reading and using the Manifestation Miracle program. The good, the bad and the ugly. I will try to paint the clearest picture I can but your experience may differ.
I have also bought and used other manifestation programs and I leverage that experience in this review also.
What is Manifestation Miracle in One Sentence?
A Step-by-step guide to getting yourself back on track to what your purpose is, how to live the life you desire, get what you want and live a fulfilled life.
What is Manifestation Miracle (MM) About?
“Are you living YOUR life… or are you living the life that is expected of you?”
Manifestation Miracle is a 162 page, 5 part program which directs you through the process of ‘destiny tuning’.
What is destiny tuning you ask? Here is a quote from page 10
“Destiny tuning is the process of learning to connect with and harness the power and essence of who you really are in order to create and attract the life you’d truly like to be living.”
So instead of promising you the world, fast cars, and fast women, Manifestation Miracle is firstly about you finding your true self. This can be a little confronting, as many of us ‘know what we want’, and here we are being asked to rethink our motivations.
The process involves first finding out who you are. Second, why you are on the planet and last but not least, what you like to do that make you happy & fulfilled.
Manifestation Miracle covers the elements of what makes people happier and what happy people do, clarification, goal setting, the law of attraction, and of course manifestation.
Who MM is for:
People who feel out of alignment with their life. Like there is conflict that shouldn’t be there.
People who want to better their life long-term or simply get out of a rut
People who want some direction to either cut the unimportant stuff or simply provide a way to figure out what you should be doing
Who MM is NOT for:
People who want an overnight cure
People who want to be passive to change. You will need to do some work on your part
People who want to either get rich quick, healed overnight or an instant lasting relationship
People who are negative to self-help and typically don’t have any faith in changing their life for the better
What’s Inside Manifestation Miracle (MM)?
- Manifestation Miracle eBook (available in .pdf, .epub & .mobi)
- Audio version of the book in mp3 format
- Abundant Success Workbook
- Mindtracks (affirmation audios)
- Abundant Wealth Mindtrack
- The Love and Happiness Mindtrack
- 6 Bonus Mindtracks
- Chapter Recap Videos Videos
- Bonus Books
- The Powerhouse Guide For Health, Vitality, and Disease Reversal
- How to Reboot Your Metabolism
- Money Mindfood System
- (there are other extras, however, I only bought the first (wealth) one)
The PROS and CONS of Manifestation Miracle
PRO: Comprehensive Coverage of Topics
The program is split up over text, audio, and video. I found being able to read, listen or watch made taking in the information a lot easier than it otherwise would have been. It also helped break it up.
The mix of channels (text, audio, and video) actually addressed different aspects of the course for me.
The text in the book made clear points and showed me how I should be doing the different tasks (think like a worksheet template).
The audio was there so that I could listen to the book again when I was driving or out and about. This way I could think about it from different angles in my life.
The videos gave insights from others about how the topic had affected them. There were plenty of stories and overall I really liked that there was more than one vantage point.
In a way, I felt like the presenters also accompanied me through the program, which was great. As in many self-help programs it can feel lonely as you go through them with the stigma of ‘self-help’. The chapter recap videos definitely gave more of a community type feel.
PRO: Clear and simple to follow and Understand – even enjoyable
Good for people who are new to manifestation and self-help – everything is talked about in a relatively easy to understand way with simple language.
Important words are defined, and topics are broken up into chapters with introductions and summaries to help clarify and retain knowledge.
The book is well written and flows quite well. The audio is clear and understandable. The videos are relatable and comprehensive when they cover a topic. The presenters in the chapter recap videos give examples and stories of how the topic being covered has impacted their lives, and what to do about it.
PRO: Good Insights and New Information
Although the program is easy to follow, it’s not all basic.
Whether it was information to give a new and different perspective or information on relevant studies done around the world.
The information given by Mark and Brooke (the video presenters) was a bit more personal which helped me relate to the content and my life.
It’s also a good mix of information and taking action. It doesn’t put everything on you and make you feel bad when you can’t do it. It gives you plenty of new information to help you understand and see why it’s important and fits into your life, but also motivate you to get you through doing the task.
CON: The Exercises Can Be Overly Common
Here’s an example from page 54. It’s an exercise about letting go of your ego.
“Do something that you want to do, without worrying about what others may think. Change your hair color, sign up for a dance class, apply for a new job. If it’s really what you’d like to do, do it. And tell the others about it later.”
I appreciate on the surface that this sounds like good advice, although it is very common in self-help circles.
CON: Quite a few homework tasks –
It is good that they are there, but when I didn’t do all of them (see the previous point), it felt like I was disjointed from the course a little
CON: Lack of References
Especially in the bonuses, there are statements made that aren’t backed up with sources of any kind. Even the author of the bonuses has not put their name on them so I guess it’s read as entertainment only.
What You Need to Do to Complete MM:
I don’t think it’s a good idea to get MM without knowing you will need:
- A Journal – You will need to write down your thoughts and a place to do the exercises in the program
- 15-30 minutes per day – It will take less than a month to go through the program at this rate, so it’s important to have some time to be able to dedicate to completing it. The program itself isn’t a drag or hard to do though.
- Minimum $47 – There aren’t any discounts with MM. It’s $47 for the basic version for everyone.
What’s in Manifestation Miracle?
In this section, I give a brief summary of what happens in each part of the book along with the list of chapter titles.
Part 1: You Are Destined for Success
In a Nutshell – How to uncover your mission in life and get in touch with your personal destiny.
Part 1 of Manifestation Miracle is about clarifying who you are and what you are on earth to do. If your feeling unsure or even in conflict with yourself then this part will help you understand why. It will also help you align your life as far as your day to day tasks with your goals, dreams, and desires.
- Chapter 1: Destiny Tuning… The Secret Ingredient That Will Send You on the Path to Your Dreams
- Chapter 2: You Aren’t What You Eat…You Are What You Think, Feel, See and Vibrate
- Chapter 3: Getting Off the Beaten Path and Onto a Path of Your Own
- Chapter 4: Tuning Into Your Intuitive Power
- Chapter 5: Hold Onto Your “Eggo” … But Let Go of Your Ego
Part 2: Getting in Tune with Your Personal Destiny
In a Nutshell – Recognising your best self and get ahead of the crowd by owning your true identity.
Part 2 is about honing your life to identify and uncover the different influences in it. Then recognizing if these influences should stay in your life, and making room for more of what you want in life.
- Chapter 1: Soul Food for Thought
- Chapter 2: So, What Are You All About?
- Chapter 3: This is Your Life, So What is That Doing Here?
- Chapter 4: Wear Comfortable Shoes and Pack a Lunch, This is Going to be a Journey
- Chapter 5: How to Fall in Love With the Most Awesome Person in the World
- Chapter 6: When You’re Taking a Trip, Look For The Road Signs
- Chapter 7: Wow! Look at How Much You’ve Changed!
Part 3: Raising the Roof with Your Energetic Vibrations
In a Nutshell – Powering up to achieve your full potential and making the jump to the life you want.
Part 3 is when you start to build the life you want by the actions and words that you speak. Think of it as the foundation of your dream life. These rules and habits will stabilize your life, ready for manifestation.
- Chapter 1: What You Feel is What You Get
- Chapter 2: The Power of Affirmations
- Chapter 3: You’ll See it When You Believe It
- Chapter 4: A Few Jarring Thoughts
- Chapter 5: Gratitude Is Like Salt: A Little Pinch Goes A Long Way
Part 4: The Happiness Factor
In a Nutshell – How to live the life you want while recognizing the dwindling aspects of your old self that need changing
Part 4 is about supercharging your life and opening yourself up to receive all that life has to offer. Using the power of the law of attraction.
- Chapter 1: Where Happiness Goes, Abundance Flows
- Chapter 2: There’s No Better Time Than Now. Really!
- Chapter 3: The Grass is Always Greener, on Your Side
- Chapter 4: Practice Makes Perfectly Happy
- Chapter 5: If You’re Happy and You Know It, You’re Really Gonna Want to Show it…
Part 5: The Pot of Gold at the End of the Rainbow
In a Nutshell – Advanced strategies for manifestation and dream life maintenance.
Part 5 is a summary and celebration of all you have achieved since starting the program.
- Chapter 1: Manifesting The Rabbit … and Other Advanced Magic Tricks
- Chapter 2: The View From The Top Of The Mountain
- Chapter 3: Thanks for Flying with Us, We Hope that You Enjoyed the Ride!
Abundant Success Workbook
What’s in it:
- Let’s do a ‘Mini-Reset’ Right Now
- Daily Exercise 1: Listen to a motivational audio track
- Daily Exercise 2: Practice gratefulness
- Daily Exercise 3: Meditation
- Daily Exercise 4: Fun self-nurturance activity!
Weekly focus Exercises:
- Getting in touch with your inner self
- Lighten your load!
- Create your vision
What’s in it:
Mindtracks are short (2-5 minute) audio tracks that use binaural beats technology alongside affirmation techniques to help condition your mind for change and progress.
All you need to do is listen in a quiet place with a pair of headphones to the relevant track. It sounds like music in the background with positive present tense phrases being repeated over the music.
Titles of the Mindtracks included:
- Abundant Wealth Mindtrack
- The Love and Happiness Mindtrack
- Wealth Attraction Mindtrack
- Health & Vitality Mindtrack
- Endless Abundance Mindtrack
- Love Mindtrack
- Romance Mindtrack
- Weight Loss Mindtrack
Chapter Recap Videos
The chapter recap videos are approx 15 minute long videos that summarise each chapter in the book.
The two hosts (Mark Ling and Brooke Ryan) outline the chapter, highlight any important points, give their own perspectives (including stories and real-life accounts) on the issues and ideas brought up in the chapter.
The only chapters not individually summarized are in part 5 which has one video for all three chapters.
How to Reboot Your Metabolism
This bonus is an insiders guide to healthy weight loss. This is a simple to understand, straightforward resource for anyone who is experiencing issues around excess weight, or confusion around how diet, food and lifestyle play in your body and health.
- How to Reboot Your Metabolism
- How Metabolism Works
- It’s All About the RIGHT Foods
- How MUCH to Eat?
- Get Some Exercise
- Other Good Stuff for Your Metabolism
- 10 Common Challenges to Your New Lifestyle and How to Overcome Them
The Powerhouse Guide for Health, Vitality and Disease Reversal
This bonus is about the connection between manifestation and health. Information-rich, it delves into how the mind and the body work in tune and how you can use one to help the other.
- The Powerhouse Guide for Health, Vitality and Disease Reversal:
- The Mind and the Body are Closely Linked
- Manifesting Health and Wellness
- Manifestation through Meditation
The main progress that I have made is in the area of making better choices. I am not sure exactly how, but I tend to plan things more now after using Manifestation Miracle.
For example, I have young children so it’s important to me that dinner is ready on time at 5.30. To do this I now have realized that I need to leave work at 4. If the kids don’t eat at 5.30, they eat junk food and there’s a whole host of issues that come with that (not going to bed on time is a big one).
This is no small feat, although it sounds mundane. Because when the kids go to bed on time, that means I get more time for my pursuits and goals. And when that happens I am generally a more happier person to be around.
Also, I have kept a gratefulness journal since doing the program, and although I only jot down 3 things per day, it does make me feel better. It reminds me of the choices that I have already made and what they have done for me.
The first thing I’d say about Manifestation Miracle is that I found it quite enjoyable. It’s probably not what you might think is important (like results) but it does help you stay with a program which can make all the difference.
When I went through the program, I read the ebook and watched the videos after each chapter. Then listened again to the ebook in the car after that.
I guess what one of the best things about this program was, was that I felt like the exercises were proper exercises. What I mean is that people have done these before and they have been refined and they work in the circumstances.
Sometimes in some programs, the exercises feel a bit forced, and like you are the first person to be doing them. That is not the case with this.
As far as progress I have consistently listened to the mindtracks, and done a few of the exercises regularly every day, and it has made me feel better about my situation. No massive life-altering opportunities though.
I am happy to recommend Manifestation Miracle to anyone who wants to make a change in their life. As far as all the manifestation/success/self-help programs I have done it is one of the best. Especially with how simple it is to understand and how thorough it is in its concepts.
It covers all the basics really well. That is really the key takeaway from this review.
You can get your copy, and start your life transformation here.
If you want to contact me about the program and ask me a specific question then I am happy to talk about it.