THE WAY YOU THINK ABOUT money determines how much of it comes to you more than any other factor. And unfortunately, many of us have very twisted beliefs about money.
Our thoughts are very powerful, and they are capable of producing negative as well as positive vibrations.
I am sure you have read enough of the ‘How to get rich books’, including several by self-made millionaires. You also work hard, take calculated financial risks and are disciplined in your expenditure. However, you are still far from achieving your financial goal. What are you doing wrong? Could it be that you are interjecting all you efforts with your negative thoughts?
Many of us are our own worst enemies because even though we work hard, we have allowed negative thoughts about money to take root in our minds. All our sacrifices and creativity are nullified by our fears and negative affirmations.
The truth is that you create the world that you live in by your thoughts; including the financial world.
The Financial Affirmation Quiz
Below are pairs of affirmations. They are the opposite of each other. Go through the list and think to yourself, which one of these most resonates with me. And in the back of your mind, think about the realities that they produce in the lives of the people who believe them.
- It is not possible to grow rich given my life’s circumstances
- There is no limit to the amount of money I am capable of earning
- The money will make me live a less honest life because it is the root of all evil
- Money and spirituality can co-exist in harmony
- I will be unhappy when I get money because it is not supposed to buy happiness
- Money is the root of joy and comfort
- My education is not good enough. I lack sufficient talent, and I do not even have enough time to earn enough money
- I have creativity and energy in abundance. My possibilities are endless
- I believe money is evil and all the rich people are wicked
- I allow my passions to perpetuate good in the world through my wealth
- I believe that poverty is noble
- Making Money is good for me and for everyone in my life
- I feel guilty about desiring more money
- I am open and ready to let money into my life
- I do not deserve to be rich
- I deserve being wealthy. Being wealthy is my birth right. Being wealthy is part of who I am
How did you do? Did you score more 1’s or 2’s? If you did score any 1’s then it’s time to have a look at why you think this way.
Why People Don’t Meet their Financial Goals
Many of us have created self-limiting beliefs that keep us hostage to our poor financial situation. Therefore, be careful what you allow into your mind. Your thoughts can create for you a cycle of ‘lack’ as well as abundance and prosperity.
A survey by PWC revealed that:
- 72% of adults are stressed about money, with 22% indicating that they experience extreme stress about money.
- Many people said that the money related stress includes paying for essentials, having to pay for unexpected expenses and saving for retirement.
- Further, thirty-two percent reported that shortage of finances prevents them from living a healthy lifestyle.
- Twelve percent of the respondents said that they skipped going to the doctor when they needed to because of financial incapability.
- The gap between the rich and the poor is widening.
If we hate money, it will run away from us.
The Power of Affirmations
The good news is that you can change your inner dialogue with positive affirmations. Affirmations retrain your mind and remind you that you are actually worthy of prosperity. Money affirmations will teach you how to carefully ignore your old misguided thoughts and remind you of the universal truth. Using affirmation will attract wealth into your life.
Many of us have been doing the exact opposite. We dwell on what we do not have. We train our thoughts on lack and dwell on our financial problems. As a result, we are struggling daily to make ends meet. The reality is, by focusing our thoughts on the negatives, all our mental and spiritual energies comply and produce conditions that lead to more frustration and scarcity.
Create your paradigm shift about money now.
15 Powerful Financial Affirmaitons
Money affirmations are one of the most powerful tool you can use to change your financial situation and step into your abundance. You are entirely the creator of your reality. No one else… only you!
Positive money affirmations manifests money, wealth, prosperity and abundance in your life. To help you get started in the directions of manifesting wealth, here are some of the most powerful money affirmations that exist. Use these affirmations consistently, and you will see abundance flowing into your life. You deserve to live a wonderful life.
- Prosperity is drawn to me
- Money is the servant I am the master
- Money is a free-flowing energy that keeps coming into my life
- There is no limit to the amount of wealth I can own
- I deserve to be rich because I add value to other people’s lives
- Lucrative opportunities always come my way
- My capacity to hold and grow money expands day by day
- Money comes to me easily and effortlessly
- I am open and receptive to all the wealth life offers me.
- My actions create constant prosperity
- I am aligned with the energy of abundance
- I am a vault of money. After all my expenses, I always have money left with me.
- The universe is the constant supplier of money for me, and I always have enough money to fulfill my needs.
- The more I give, the more I receive. The more I receive, the more I give
- I am becoming rich
Remember, you use affirmations every day whether you intend to or not. Whatever you say, becomes a reality in your life. Unfortunately, the universe does not make any differentiation between whether what you are affirming will make you happy or unhappy. Take control of your financial situation today and consciously use positive money affirmations to turn your life around. Purpose to heal yourself from negative thoughts about money and use positive affirmations for a better financial life.
The further what you want is away from where you are right now, the more consistent you must be in your affirming.
I am one with the infinite riches of my subconscious mind. It is my right to be rich, happy and successful. Money flows to me freely, copiously and endlessly. I am forever conscious of my true worth. I give of my talents freely, and I am wonderfully blessed financially.